Last week we had the pleasure of having Cisco’s Han Yang on the Brownbag for a deepdive on VXLAN. We talked in-depth about VXLAN, other advanced networking available in the ecosphere such as Cisco’s FabricPath, OTV, and LiSP. Personally, I learned a lot from Han’s session, and I highly recommend heading over to ProfessionalVMware.com to check out the recording.
This Wednesday, November 9th 2011, we’ll have Chris Colotti (web/twitter) and David Hill (web/twitter) on the Brownbag for a session I’m informally calling “All Things VMware vCloud”. Both Chris and David are well-known for the evangelism and blogging within the VMware vCloud space. This Brownbag should be a great complement to Kendrick Coleman’s (web/twitter) VMware vCloud networking deep-dive, and to Wade Holmes’ (web/twitter) VMware vCloud Architecture Toolkit 2.0 deep-dive (vCAT2.0).
- vCloud “Eco-System” of Components
- All the possible building blocks
- Importance of Orchestration
- Broad depth of knowledge for vCloud Architects and Administrators
- Scalable vCloud Production Architecture Example
- Based on VMware vCAT 2.0
- Published Catalog Considerations in a single vCloud/Multi-vCenter Design for Providers
- Open Q&A on anything vCloud
Be sure to note the time change for this Brownbag only — join us at 4:30PM CST / 5:30PM EST. Register today!
Leave a Reply